Sure, Caryn’s got a broken leg and is recovering from surgery. And sure, we haven’t been able to rehearse as she’s been recovering. And yes, we’re all starting back with school this week. But we’re trying to make sure this doesn’t hold us back too much from great gigs we have lined up.
We’re scheduled to be back on stage (though Diva will probably be at ground level — safety first!) at Ogden Farmer’s Market, 25th & Lincoln, Saturday, August 27th, 11:30a. Come to see how things go when we’re in complete disarray and playing without a rehearsal.
We’re actually really looking forward to it.
Scanning ahead, here’s a preview of other gigs to come:
- Ogden Farmer’s Market, 25th & Lincoln, Saturday, August 27th, 11:30a. (Free, all ages.)
- Van Sessions on Friday, Sept. 2., 8:00p at The Monarch, Ogden. (Free, all ages.)
- Ogden Nature Center’s Wildwoods Bash on Sept. 9, 5:00p. (Ticketed event with great food, silent auction, and great setting at ONS!)
- Fallapalooza Saturday Market at the Monarch on Sept. 10, 12:30p. (Free, all ages.)
- Lighthouse Lounge on Saturday, Sept. 24, 9:00p ($5 cover, 21+)
- Yes Hell! on Saturday, Oct. 8, 9:00p (Free, 21+)